Wednesday, October 6, 2010

And...We're Back!

It's taking bit longer to get finished with Feather than I anticipated, but I've just ordered the remainder of the series, Guardian and Raven.  Basically, I'm refreshing my memory, taking mental notes, and getting familiar with the book again.  It should be ready in the next few days, so thanks for your patience. 

I've also been working quite a bit on my Etsy shop (shameless plug, I know), and I hope you'll check that out too.  I've built another blog that I'll be updating often.  Best Anything Ever is basically a review site, but I intend to keep it fun and review a broad spectrum of stuff.  Opinion pieces?  Don't mind if I do. 

So coming up, when I get finished with the book, you'll be seeing a review of Feather, followed by an analysis of the good, the bad, and the cringe-inducing.  Am I excited?  Oh yes. 

Recently, we've discussed developing your style and how to make it your own.  I think next I will discuss stereotypes in writing, why they're annoying, and what you can do to avoid them.  Thanks for stopping by again, and I'll be seeing y'all soon with a review of Abra Ebner's Feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment