Sunday, June 17, 2012

Horror Vacui Is Now Free!

Okay, so, after some consideration, I've decided I'd really like to get some of my work out there as best as possible.

So my short story collection, Horror Vacui, is now free at Smashwords.com.


I also have it available at Amazon.com, but Amazon won't let me change the price to $0.00, so Smashwords.com is the place to get this collection free in a bunch of different formats.

So here's the book at Smashwords if you want it free.
If you really want to be nice to me, here's the book on Amazon for $0.99.

Also, I've decided to close my Etsy shop and reopen on Storenvy under the name 12:01. Here's the link to that shop. I'd love for you to stop by. Also, 12:01 has a blog, which will be updated weekly.

In other news, the book is coming along nicely, and I'm very happy with the direction it's taken. I can't wait until it's finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment