Friday, September 24, 2010

My Deepest Apologies...

I really am sorry.  The past nearly two weeks have, quite honestly, very busy and a little insane, writing wise.  I was responsible for writing content for three websites, plus several other informative articles.  I also bought a computer and attended a funeral.  I deeply regret that I haven't taken at least five minutes to make sure that this was still actively going. 

The downside:  I haven't been able to sit down and come up with content that is coherent enough to post.  I will be posting soon, though, with more helpful writing advice.  I think that next I will write about finding your own style. 

For now, check out this site.  The Graphic Raptor Forums is a discussion board that has a pretty wide range of topics.  I've been a member since 2005, and I know the owner pretty well.  Needless to say, the forum is fairly small and it would be really great if you would stop by, join, and maybe liven up the place. 

In other news, The Marsh Lantern is gearing up for the holiday season.  I'll be constructing some new pieces soon and possibly having a sale, so keep a watch on the shop to see some new things.

To all writers out there:  we're on this road together.  I am currently working on what is at this time a three-book story.  I cringe to use the term fantasy epic, because while there is some fantasy, it's not quite epic, nor is it set in what might as well be a pseudo-medieval Germany/vague version of England.  At any rate, I'll be working on my own stuff while writing this, so even giving advice to others is helping me to improve my own work.  Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment