Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goal Reached!

And I wrote a few pages today.  Yay!  Today:  family names and cryptic messages send our characters in search of answers. 

Anyone else out there also working on a novel?  Reply in the comments and maybe we can keep each other accountable, or something.  Then again, I may be the only writer with a rather short attention span.  Oh well.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear what y'all would like to see on this blog.  More humor?  More informative stuff?  Tonight, I'll work on a little more of Sentience for your enjoyment.  Here's to all my fellow writers and novelists out there. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretending to write. I started a fairy tale reworking of the 12 Dancing Princesses in high school, but it had too much Tolkien about it and i scrapped most of it. I tried to start over, but got stuck. Here's a snippet from it, one of the more descriptive parts: http://pianopooka.edublogs.org/2010/06/21/snippet-from-project-edp/
    Then i started writing a different adaptation, this time on Sleeping Beauty. I started differently, writing it in bits and pieces as i thought up possible scenarios and working on character sketches. So maybe it will end up differently in a couple 10 years. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty cool...I enjoyed reading it, and wish there were more...

    ReplyDelete